NUK Anti-Colic Professional Baby Bottle with Temperature Control - 300ml
- NO AIR*: Thanks to the Professional Ventilation System less air reaches the baby’s tummy when feeding. 96% of experts confirm the reduction of air in the feed**
- Built-in temperature control indicator changes colour when the food is too hot. The normally blue indicator turns white
- Natural and right for the jaw, particularly soft silicone teat, 0-6 months M (medium feed hole = for formula)
- Teat clinically tested***: for an optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding
- Made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), BPA-free, holds 300ml
NUK Anti-Colic Professional Baby Bottle with Temperature Control, right for the jaw, 300ml, BPA-free, 0-6 months, green
NUK Anti-Colic Professional – The answer to your colic concerns
A good feeling in the tummy, at last. Swallowing air when feeding is a major cause of typical colic symptoms such as wind, tummy cramps and constant crying. The NUK Anti-Colic Professional was developed to help prevent babies swallowing air when feeding.
Its secret is the NUK Professional Ventilation System, which helps prevent air being swallowed even more effectively. It is an innovative combination of an air valve and an air channel. The air valve ensures that the teat does not contract when feeding, meaning that your baby can feed without having to let go. This eliminates one of the main causes of air being swallowed. The integrated air channel directs the air from the valve directly to the bottom of the bottle - without air bubbles coming into contact with the contents of the bottle. This prevents the milk from accumulating air. And less air in the food means less air in baby´s tummy. So, this is the way the bottle helps to prevent colic. Confirmed by experts and mothers.**
Right temperature. Even when the heat is on – NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle with Temperature Control
That feels good! When things get crazy, a little additional safety just feels so good. NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottles with Temperature Control show at a glance when the right drinking temperature is reached.
With Temperature Control, the scale on the bottle changes colour depending on the temperature of the contents. If the food is too hot, the normally blue indicator turns white.
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the temperature of the contents, put a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
The original NUK teat is modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds. Giving tongue and jaw enough room - and the feeling babies love.
With its soft zone, the tip of the silicone teat nestles optimally against your baby’s palate – for a natural feeling while drinking.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfeed.
Baby bottle made of light, shatterproof polypropylene:
- Practical NUK Temperature Control display that changes colour from blue (cool) to white (too hot)
- Free from harmful substances and odourless – BPA-free
- Easy to fill and clean – extra-wide bottle neck
- Leak-proof transport due to additional closure plate
- Safe grip and stable – through slightly contoured shape of bottle with wide base
- Unlimited combinations – with all NUK First Choice products
*Helps prevent air bubbles in food.
**Independent market research 50 midwives and 50 paediatricians, Germany 2021; Independent market research, 162 mothers, Germany 2020.
***Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to http://nuk.com/research
NUK baby bottles comply with the European safety standard EN14350.
Carefully read warnings and instructions inside. Please retain product information and article/ LOT no. for future use.
MAPA GmbH | Industriestr. 21-25 | 27404 Zeven | Germany | www.nuk.com