NUK Breast Milk Container with Temperature Control
- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby
- Temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour: if the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- Storing – suitable for cooling and freezing; use with the NUK Jolie Manual Breast Pump and NUK First Choice+ Electric Breast Pump
- Preparing – no problem to heat - best of all in a NUK Baby Food Warmer
- Feeding – suitable for all NUK First Choice and First Choice+ Teats (not supplied here)
- 3 Containers with screw lids made of temperature-resistant (from -18°C to +100°C) PP (polypropylene), with measuring scale, suitable for multiple use, BPA-free
- Modern, appealing motifs
- 3 per pack
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, a feed should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every feed. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That's why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function was developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To help from feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. The function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the feed for feeding should be body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polypropylene. Licensed editions are excluded (Disney and Rose and Blue Collections).
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the feed, it is suitable to put a few drops on the inside of the wrist.
Without a doubt, breastfeeding is the best a mother can do for her child. But there are situations, when mothers have to bring breastfeeding in line with other activities or commitments. The simplest solution is to express your milk. With the help of manual or electric breast pumps, you can express healthy breast milk for your baby while, at the same time, keeping up your milk production for further breastfeeding. This lets you gain a little more freedom throughout the time you breastfeed.
The NUK Breast Milk Container was developed for the optimal, hygienic storage of your breast milk. The container is suitable for use with the NUK Manual Breast Pump Jolie and the NUK First Choice+ Electric Breast Pump as well as for all NUK First Choice and First Choice+ Teats. NUK Breast Milk Containers help you store, freeze, warm and even feed the expressed milk without any annoying re-filling. What is more, for a longer storage period, the container can be frozen for up to 6 months. The container can be used repeatedly.
For more freedom when breastfeeding:
the NUK Breast Milk Container – cleverly thought through, simple and practical to use.