NUK Breast Milk Container with Temperature Control Starter Pack
- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby
- Temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour: if the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- Made of high-quality resilient, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP), BPA-free
- 2x First Choice+ 150ml Breastmilk Containers
- 2x First Choice+ 300ml Breastmilk Containers
- 1x Orthodontic Soother with Soother Box
- 1x Bottle Brush 2-in-1
- Excludes Teats - Breastmilk Containers can be combined with First Choice Accessories (sold seperately)
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, a feed should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every feed. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That's why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function was developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To help from feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. The function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the feed for feeding should be body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polypropylene. Licensed editions are excluded (Disney and Rose and Blue Collections).
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the feed, it is suitable to put a few drops on the inside of the wrist.