NUK New Classic Baby Bottle with Teat-150ml
- Combined for the first time: classic, narrow bottle shape and wide neck opening
- Easy to handle bottle: saves space when stored, fits in all bottle warmers
- Comes with First Choice Plus Silicone Teat
- Size 0-6 months (medium hole for formula)
- No mess when filling and easy to clean thanks to wide neck opening
- Made of high-quality resilient, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP), holds 150ml, BPA-free
NUK New Classic Baby Bottle, narrower bottle, 150ml, with NUK First Choice Plus Silicone Teat, Age 0-6 months (medium hole for formula)
NUK New Classic Baby Bottle, narrower bottle, 250ml, with NUK First Choice Plus Silicone Teat, Age 0-6 and 6-18 months (medium hole for formula)
NUK New Classic – this is the first bottle generation from NUK with a classic narrow bottle shape and a wide neck opening. The bottles combine the benefits of both these features and delight with their elegant design.
Narrow bottle shape
The NUK New Classic Bottles are easy to handle, can be held firmly and can save space when stored away. Another advantage: they fit into all conventional bottle warmers.
Wide bottle neck
The wide bottle neck means the bottle can be used with the NUK First Choice+ Teat. The wide bottle neck makes it extremely easy to fill the bottles without a mess and to clean them thoroughly as well.
NUK First Choice+ Teat – the most natural teat for your baby
The NUK First Choice+ Teat lets your baby drink in a relaxed and natural way, almost like breastfeeding. The teat, which is right for the jaw, has a flexible, extra-soft zone and an improved Anti-Colic Air System. It is particularly well-accepted by babies and is especially well suited too, if you would like to bottle and breastfeed together. *
NUK New Classic Bottles are made of high-quality polypropylene that is particularly resistant and is also suitable for freezing.
NUK New Classic – the narrow bottle with the most natural teat for your baby.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to our research section.