NUK New Classic Mini Starter Pack
- Combined for the first time: classic narrow bottle shape and wide neck opening.
- Easy to handle bottle, saves space when stored.
- Fits in all bottle warmers.
- No Mess when filling and easy to clean thanks to wider neck opening.
- Made of high-quality resilient, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP), 150/250 ml, BPA-free
Starter Set includes:
- 1x Orthodontic Silicone Soother 0-6 months
- 1x New Classic 150ml Bottle with Silicone Teat 0-6 months, small feed hole size (breastmilk, water, tea)
- 2x New Classic 250ml Bottles with Silicone Teat 0-6 months, medium feed hole size (formula milk)
The NUK New Classic Mini Starter Pack narrower bottle, with NUK First Choice+ Teat 0-6 months
This is the first bottle generation from NUK with a classic narrow bottle shape and a wide neck opening. The bottles combine the benefits of both these features and delight with their elegant design.
Narrow bottle shape
The NUK New Classic Bottles are easy to handle, can be held firmly and can save space when stored away. Another advantage: they fit into all conventional bottle warmers.
Wider bottle neck
The wide bottle neck means the bottle can be used with the NUK First Choice+ Teat. The wide bottle neck makes it extremely easy to fill the bottles without a mess and to clean them thoroughly as well.
The transparent bottles have simple motifs, which, by interacting with the slim shape, gives a particularly elegant effect.
NUK First Choice+ Teat – the most natural teat for your baby
The NUK First Choice+ Teat lets your baby drink in a relaxed and natural way. The teat, which is right for the jaw, has a flexible, extra-soft zone and an improved Anti-Colic Air System. It is particularly well-accepted by babies and is especially well suited too, if you would like to bottle and breastfeed together.
NUK New Classic Bottles are made of high-quality polypropylene that is particularly resistant and is also suitable for freezing.
NUK New Classic – the narrow bottle with the most natural teat for your baby.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to the research section.