NUK Disney Mickey/Minnie Starter Pack with Temperature Control
- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby
- Temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour: if the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- Particularly soft silicone teat, right for the jaw
- 150ml and 300ml bottles
- Clinically-tested: for optimal combining bottle and breastfeeding*
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Made of high-quality resilient, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP), BPA-free
- 2x First Choice+ 150ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, Small feed hole (thin liquids like tea, water and breastmilk)
- 2x First Choice+ 300ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, Medium feed hole (formula)
- 1x Orthodontic Soother
- 1x Bottle Brush 2-in-1
- Lovingly designed motifs - Mickey and Minnie
NUK Disney Mickey First Choice + Starter Pack - initial equipment for the highest demands.
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, a feed should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every feed. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That's why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function was developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To help from feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. The function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the feed for feeding should be body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polypropylene. Licensed editions are excluded (Disney and Rose and Blue Collections).
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the feed, it is suitable to put a few drops on the inside of the wrist.
The most natural drinking teat for your baby
NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding along the lines of breastfeeding for many years. With NUK First Choice + we have managed to get even closer to nature - for healthy jaw development and a feeling of drinking like on the mother's breast.
Natural and jaw-friendly
The special NUK shape is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. It leaves your baby's tongue and jaw plenty of room for natural suction movement.
Soft as the mother's breast
Thanks to the new soft zone, the silicone sucking part adapts even better to the palate - for a natural drinking sensation
The improved Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow of food - so your baby can drink relaxed without swallowing air
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK drinking teat is very well accepted by infants. This makes it especially suitable for babies who combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding. *
Baby bottle made of light, unbreakable polypropylene:
The extra wide bottle neck of the NUK First Choice bottles ensures optimum comfort when filling and cleaning. The light waist makes the bottle particularly easy to grip and the wide base ensures a secure stand.
Another special highlight is the cute Winnie the Pooh motif. Winnie the Pooh is the best friend you could wish for. Not only his friends find that, but also children all over the world.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to our research section.