NUK Disney Mickey/Minnie Starter Pack
- Particularly soft silicone teat, right for the jaw
- 150ml and 300ml bottles
- Clinically-tested: for optimal combining bottle and breastfeeding*
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Made of high-quality resilient, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP), BPA-free
- 2x First Choice+ 150ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, Small feed hole (thin liquids like tea, water and breastmilk)
- 2x First Choice+ 300ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, Medium feed hole (formula)
- 1x Orthodontic Soother
- 1x Bottle Brush 2-in-1
- Lovingly designed motifs - Mickey and Minnie
NUK Disney Mickey First Choice + Starter Pack - initial equipment for the highest demands.
The most natural drinking teat for your baby
NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding along the lines of breastfeeding for many years. With NUK First Choice + we have managed to get even closer to nature - for healthy jaw development and a feeling of drinking like on the mother's breast.
Natural and jaw-friendly
The special NUK shape is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. It leaves your baby's tongue and jaw plenty of room for natural suction movement.
Soft as the mother's breast
Thanks to the new soft zone, the silicone sucking part adapts even better to the palate - for a natural drinking sensation
The improved Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow of food - so your baby can drink relaxed without swallowing air
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK drinking teat is very well accepted by infants. This makes it especially suitable for babies who combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding. *
Baby bottle made of light, unbreakable polypropylene:
The extra wide bottle neck of the NUK First Choice bottles ensures optimum comfort when filling and cleaning. The light waist makes the bottle particularly easy to grip and the wide base ensures a secure stand.
Another special highlight is the cute Winnie the Pooh motif. Winnie the Pooh is the best friend you could wish for. Not only his friends find that, but also children all over the world.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to our research section.