Returns are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, No 68 of 2008. If you wish to return or exchange an item, please call 011 430 5600 or email customerservice(at)artemisbrands.co.za with your name and order number.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- We will accept returns according to the above Right to Cancel Policy.
- Proof of purchase will need to be provided
- To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product
- Products may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Artemis Brands PTY LTD will not accept any returns of any products of which the packaging has been removed, opened or tampered with, and products of a personal nature due to hygiene and sanitary consideration for child feeding products and accessories.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage.
- If it is subsequently found that a returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
- A refund will be made for returns of damaged or defective goods which are determined to be valid returns.
- A product is not considered to be defective, damaged or unsuitable when:
- There is no manufacturing fault or defect on the product
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear occur;
- An unauthorised person has altered the product;
- Misuse or abuse of a product or use in a way in which it was not intended to be used;
- Inability to use the product correctly. Please refer to the packaging or contact Artemis Brands PTY (Ltd) for assistance.
No provision stated in these terms regarding cancellation and returns policy will affect or be interpreted to deny the customer of any of his unalterable statutory rights.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the return is approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received the refund within 10 working days please contact us at customerservice(at)artemisbrands.co.za or call 011 430 5600
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.