NUK First Choice Plus baby bottle with Temperature Control 150ml - Latex
- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby. The temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour: if the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- NUK First Choice+ Latex: particularly soft latex teat from NUK – for a natural feeling
- 0-6 months M (medium feed hole = for formula)
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Holds 150ml
- Made of high-quality and lightweight polypropylene (PP), BPA-free
NUK First Choice+ baby bottle with temperature control, right for the jaw, 150ml, 0-6 months
NUK First Choice+ baby bottle with temperature control, right for the jaw, 300ml, 6-18 months
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, bottle food should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every meal. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That's why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function were developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To help from feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. In the future, the function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the food is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the food for feeding should have body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the mean blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polypropylene.
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the food, it is suitable to put a few drops on the inside of the wrist.
Natural and right for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby’s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
As soft as nature
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow - so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way, without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.*
NUK First Choice+ Latex: the softest teat from NUK – for a natural feeling.
Baby bottle made of light, transparent polypropylene:
- Practical NUK Temperature Control display that changes colour from blue (cool) to white (too hot)
- Free from harmful substances and odourless – BPA-free
- Easy to fill and clean – extra-wide bottle neck
- Safe grip and stable – through slightly contoured shape of bottle with wide base
- Unlimited combinations – with all NUK First Choice products
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to http://en.nuk.de/all_about_nuk/studies/
NUK teats comply with the European safety standard EN14350.
Please retain product information and article/ LOT no. for future use. NUK First Choice accessories match in their corresponding range only. Teat produced from natural rubber latex.