NUK Disney First Choice Plus with Temperature Control Mickey/Minnie Mouse Baby Bottle 300ml
- Particularly soft teat that is right for the jaw: made of silicone,
- Clinically-tested: optimal for combining bottle and breastfeeding*
- 300ml Bottle - Age 6-18 months, M (medium-fine hole = for formula)
- Helps prevent colic: the improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Easy to fill and clean: extra-wide bottle neck
- Hygienic: bottle made of transparent polypropolene (PP), BPA-free
- Compatible with First Choice Plus Accessories
NUK First Choice Plus Mickey/Minnie Mouse Baby Bottle with Teat
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding modelled on breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice+ we have managed to get even closer to nature – for healthy jaw development and a drinking sensation as if at a mother’s breast.
- Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
- Soft as a mother’s breast
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
- Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.*
Baby Bottle made of light, transparent polypropylene:
The extra-wide bottle neck of the NUK First Choice Bottles makes them optimally suited for filling and cleaning. The slightly contoured shape of the bottle makes it easy to grip while the wide base offers stability.
Another special highlight of this bottle is the cute Mickey Mouse motif. The world´s favourite mouse has delighted children for generations and can now finally be found on NUK products.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to our research section.